Instructions for Authors
The paper will be written in Microsoft WORD
- The languages
- of the conference are English and French. Each participant can present no more than one paper. The papers for presentation will be selected based on a double blind peer-review process and will be published in the conference proceeding.
- Page Format:
- Paper size A4, margins left, right – 40 mm, top and bottom – 53 mm, (Justified), default font TNR 10 pt, line spacing single;
- Paper Title:
- Upper case, TNR 11 pt, bold, align center;
- List of Authors:
- Second line under title, TNR 10 pt, bold (including name, scientific title and institution);
- include a 200 word abstract, second line under authors, TNR, 9 pt, italics;
- Drawings and charts:
- will be numbered and inserted in the text;
- in the bottom of the page, TNR, 8 pt;
- The references, ordered alphabetically, should be at the end of the paper.
Papers shall be e-mailed to your track chair’s e-mail address.
SEE - Registration & Contacts